Darren Burks is a specialized Hitting and Strength and Conditioning Coach in the Greater-Raleigh area. He serves as our head instructor for hitting as well as an owner of the facility. Darren's goal through each training session is to increase an athletes confidence while also enhancing their skill level over time.
Darren also has his own Speed & Agility brand "BurksZone" that teaches fundamentals of running and how to gain speed and explosiveness for every sport.
- Former Eastern Michigan and Saint Augustine's Outfielder
- Coached JV for Homeschool Wake Warriors
- Assistant Coached Varsity Baseball at Heritage High School
- Held Director of Operations at FBI Baseball
Types of Instruction: Hitting/Conditioning/Agility
Coach Nick specializes in pitching, fielding and hitting instruction for baseball. He serves as our head instructor for hitting as well as an owner of the facility. Nicks goal through each training session is to increase an athletes knowledge of kinesthetics and build their skill level through elite drills.
- Bunn High School Varsity 2012-2015 (2 time Honorable Mention)
- Committed to Virginia State University as Outfielder/UTL
- Assistant Varsity Baseball Coach at Bunn High School
Coach Drew is the baseball coach who specializes in pitching in the Greater-Raleigh Area. He focuses on keeping kids engaged and encouraged as they learn new skills specific to pitching techniques.
- Third lowest career ERA 1.76
- Played in Arizona Junior & Senior Classic
- Wide World of Sports Senior Classic
- East Cobb Junior and East Cobb Senior
- Omaha Senior Classic
- Played against Catalonian National Team
- Washington College 2017
- AACBL 2014
Coach Power is a baseball coach that specializes in catching and hitting instruction. During Chris' career as a baseball athlete he served primarily as a catcher. He invests his time into training athletes through elite drills to increase their performance on the field.